Friday, April 25, 2008

No com!!!

ahhh.....my own com kena virus so cant use :[ The only reason y i can update my dead blog now is because my father slept early todae and forgot to keep my sis's lappy........He doesnt allow me to use com because he thinks that using com is the reason y i was skipping lessons and school..... The only reason why im nt going to school is because no one wakes me up in the morning....YES i knw..i sounded like a primary 1 kid.....My mum wakes me up every morning since i started schooling....but now we quarraled with each other and we are still not talking to eaech other,so she delibrately dont wake me up and complain to people that im turning back to the way i am in the past. GRRRR!!! Worst part is that school is calling my father to 'take action' . Ahh!!! no one understands :'[ If onli hui ting is here :[:[:[

Life seriously suck........life already suck in the past.....nw its even more suck-ening zzz........Things just aint going well for me :[ ...............like hw the fucking blogger is trying to make me feel worse by not letting me upload photos :[ fuck it! just fuck it!!


I wan a DSLR :( y are them so fucking expensive agrr!! they should really think about students like us whooo wana buy a DSLR........so expensive hw can poor students like us afford la :[ Once again, FUCK IT.FUCK IT!!

Will try to update pics asap....












PS:its been around 3 month since u went in. DONT worry. we will all wait for u. Lots and lots of misses :'[

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home