Sunday, March 16, 2008

Thanks for ur gifts :)


My foxy mama


yes. i knw..i look retarded



fire cracker :)



omg...jesus.....its like 4 in the morning nw and i still cant sleep!!!that stupid bottle of vodka is suppose to help me sleep....instead, its making me feel even more awake and i cant stop drinking!!.....grrrr JESUS ASSHOLE!! If i were to go to sleep nw im sure i cant wake up on time.....and i cant afford to be late or skip school again....im onli allowed to go back to school after so much effort...nw if principal kick me out again i dunno wad to do liao...so cannot!! cannot kena kick out...besides,i put in so much effort to become wad i am todae.....a GOOD STUDENT lol.....cant just flush it down the toilet bowl ma........


This holiday i've been staying at home almost everyday rotting lol.....when my friends ask me out im like so lazy to even go bath..so i stayed at home....when i felt so bored and wana ask someone out,most of my friends are either working or busy zzz...so other then doing homework,i did nothing :0

So many things happened since my last enrty..so im goona list all of them down :)



1st: Coco finally gave birth...and her baby's name is sheralene or soemthing :)




2nd:My hao brother is suppose to come out on the 15th....but she inside dunno do what stupid shit again so kena confinement until dunno when..her bro will keep us updated.




3rd:some morons had been sending me stuffs through UPS. lol all those cute stuff. thanks to whoever u are.




4th: Something bad, real bad occured to me.making me think even more.So its a good thing




5th: got a new ambition. that is to park my car at the principal''s parking lot and make her 'lotless'.even if i had to go rent a car or something, i dun care XD i'll still be in school even when im 18 anyway ;]




And ther is still sooo many many more...but....i had sudden short term memory..so cant remember zzz
Going to end my post here....will update again when im nt lazy :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home