Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Lim Hui Ting,you are missed.







Its been 1 week+ since she went in already.....really missed her.....1 week and 1 day to be exact. Without you how i survive!!!!When gt sudden urge to go out and smoke who accompany me? Who entertain me on phone when i cant sleep!!!Who accompany me when i decide to skip skol!!! Aiya i nw also no school zzz.....For some weird bloody reasons school refuse to accept me -_- its not onli my EX school but so many other schols too zzz....im bound to get it from my PO if i continue to rot and waste my life away every single day ....Ahh......


I've decided!!!! I want to look more like somebody who does nothing but study!!!LOL that shall keep me away from trouble....Which i obviously cant afford to...zzz....Probation life stink!! come to think of it, its been already 9 months since i was on probation....which means,9 more months to go!! WEE !! but that 9 months sure isnt gonna be easy zzz.....

I have problems sleep lately....i slept at 7 or 8 in the morning almost everyday....and i ended up waking up at 7 or 8 in the evening...lol...


I CAN DO IT!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home