Friday, January 11, 2008

PICs
See her amazing face XD
lol......no comment.

ANGELA's kuku face.







------------------------->>
Before After

The pretty side of CASSANDRA AKA AMAZING GURL





















aiyoyo....just when i thought tat my probation is going well, BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD things happened. My PO is so mad at me for some reason which i myself couldnt remember lol -_- he gave me a warning......asking me to find a school frm 8 jan to 18 jan.....if nt he'll charge me as i breached probation.......dammit lo.....nw every morning i go to schools to ask if there is vacancy....most of the school reject me la...cb...is it because im on probation? is it because im a ex convict? is it because i failed my N ? lol....who knws.....




















i never wanted to retain in the first place......i wanted to take private N....meaning i study on my own then take the exam in the school.....like tis i no need go skol leh......no skol= no bad skol report for me ma....then my bloody parents dun agree bla bla...so bo bian...must look for skol.....dam la....if far far i confirm lazy to go wan la.....bon lay sec so near i also can lazy liao....sighx...Then now i took out all my piercing liao.....because my PO doesnt allow....no more piercing siao for me liao.......agrrr











To: LIM HUI TING,

For godness sake.pls think carefully before u do anything stupid again....think think hink think think hor.......zzzz....we all dont wan to lose a good brother!!!!dun worry we all will pray hard for ur court review de......and of course...i will guai guai good boy finish my probation de!!!!!







Everyone pls pray for her or u mum's virgina will get slapped my bangladesh's slipper!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home