Tuesday, December 4, 2007

------------Dua Liap Eh--------------

Good news!!! my CSO going to finish le yay ^ ^ haha so bloody tired nw la....but i cant sleep...dunno y....tomorro morning must wake up early to do CSO..but nw still habben sleep...aiyo....enjoying the whole bottle of absolut by myself now...haha...its suppose to help me feel sleepy....but instead it makes me more awake lol................
The onli reason stopping me frm drinking is that my absolut is running out!!!!! EX leh...bo $$$ buy haha...so abit heart pain....but nvm la....Hui Ting gonna buy soon!!! She confirm treat me de....cuz we Dang case and brothers!!!!! haha
I witness the death of a poor goldfish todae...........the goldfish swam pass that mini lobster...then the lobster go kiap the goldfish...but the lobster still hav heart de la.......still leave the fish's body so nicely........onli the stomach part gone....can c the bones lol..

Lol......after CSO i went to makan wif my family..was so bored until i started to play wif my stud and the straw lol...so many cb kia looking at me haha...ps xia...........
Oh...and i jsut wana sae,Cassandra is such a fucked up bitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home