Tuesday, October 16, 2007

WHATATATATATA

PICS:

Fucking SWEE LAN

Cassandra the bytch and me

smoking during working lol...(rhymes)

MEMORIES

HAHA......OLD PEOPLE!!

The happiest day of my life:





Sunday was the happiest day of my live!!!!WAHAHAHAHAHA.........went pub wif my mama........so happy la.....we drink the hard liquir like water la...zzz.......first time shio...most amazing part is that when she kept asking me if i am hungry or nt i keep saying no then i tell her i just need CIGGI....then she said "AIYO!!!! want jsut sae la!!!!" then she took her marlboro giv me then even help me light my ciggi la....like i boss liddat!!!then we go dance floor dance lol...although dance like chicken but it was a super MEMORABLE NIGHT


la.............wahahaha......i am finally using my com with a mouse lol................








The most chee hong day of my life:








I went to work for like A day and i am dying......lol CB wan xia....the people there quite good la except for that christine bytch la......at first gi wah told me everyone in the restaruant condemn her...at first i was still like pitying her la..until she CB me...knn..IT WAS MY FIRST DAY OF WORK....so i try to control my BLOODY temper la.....must giv gi wah face also ma......UNTIL......gi wah told me no need giv face can just scold anyway i want..lol..then i started rebelling........scold her giv her face stare her lo......then liddat still nvm......then gt customer complain manager sae i serve food like i throw the food on table la...CB.....i where gt...KNN.........they after BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA......then the -dunno wad position- guy there tell me if i wan work then get serious if nt jsut get out.....at that point of time i was feeling like smashing that sashimi thingy on his face la...but i smart......left half an hour i gt pay...if nt i wasted like 12 hours there la knn.......and that bloody shoe made my leg swollen for 2 days....KNN...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home