Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I VERY SCARED

PICS:

Look at the way they look into each other's eye

TIP BUDDIES!!

Lol....ITS CANDY


Me and the ~forever bitchy ANGELA~

WOOHOO

THE MOST EXPENSIVE BREAD I EVER EATEN

Me and carol

TIP BUDDIES


HELP ME!!!......my PO jsut called me......to inform me tat my court review CONFIRM ON THE LAST FEW DAYS OF NOVEMBER.....







I dunno should scared or wad leh.........cuz by the time my court review i finished most of my probation thingy liao ma...plus holiday liao leh...no need go skol.....so no need scared bad report...but again.....my report so far jialat jialat wan leh.....so no choice to like be good liao....so tell me should i be scared or wad.....i very confused about my feeling nw xia....recently ALOT OF GOOD THINGS HAPPENED TO ME...and i am sure tat i dun wan to give that up...but my PO tok to me in a super duper disgusting,so not like her tone tok to me leh.......2 possibility.....



1st-She happy i going in.



2nd-confident that i wont fluk my probation.



DIE DIE DIE la........court review gt 2 kind de....1 is u super guai then praise u 2 is too resentence u or scold u.....u all c my report la.....hw can it be praise??....and i got HSA bla bla bla leh.....sigh.......















Todae start CSO again liao.....i learnt something about old ppl.....THEY ARE SO MENTALLY RETARDED but cute lol......when i first step in theey all keep staring at me as though i freak or wad....they stare frm starting until i go home xia....9 hours leh fuck.......then reach home go ah ma house makan jiu go mit that person liao....so amazing that tat person will come all the way here to mit me....wtf?? i nvr even ask tat person to come....but good thing he come la....miss tat person ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT and he pass me $$$ to spent......i think that person kena cancer or something la....wahahaha......no la jk nia....hw can i bear to let tat person die?







WEE hope we can last like this forever

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home