Sunday, September 30, 2007

SWEE AR SWEE

PICS:

CAssandra's favourate..

Barney love to suck cock and cb lol


y clarissa siam me??

We eating 'Bian dang'

sharing our food wif birds haha..

Excellent+Killer shio


VINCENT LOW YI EN HAS DISCHARGE FRM HOSTEL WDO ON 30.9.07!!!!!!!!







no more hostel on weekend for me!!!! i am free on weekend liao!!!SWEE!!!!!!!SO date me out bitches and bastards!!!haha....my friends all giv me gift as in to congratulate me la....like hui ting bought a belt for me leh...$30 i think is i knw her so long she buy the most EX for her brother ba......somemore we dang case leh.....haha.......then cassandra giv me like ang bao $15??? its pretty AMAZING for the AMAZINGLY AMAZING GURL liao la...haha...btw i gt a surprise for so..so watch out everyone!!!haha..........but bad things also alot la.....i scared my court review leh...think jialat liao la...school report like fuck + i gt a HSA leh....then ENJOY WHILE I CAN!!!!HAHA...todae my last dae at hostel of course nt easy la....cb....the hostel boy c i last day nt happy knn then alot problem la...but nvm..I GOT CHRISTOPHER!!!!lol...then go eat wif my family...then go home _l_ fuck cb fight again....sianz la......my sis dam lao lan la..she took my thing still act wad lian.....outside she gt thing i help her settle nvm leh...nw she climb till my head la........cb tio wif his own brother knn.......worst part is she CRY...dam la..i hate it when ppl cry...then my father wake up kbkp......mother also......all blaming me..then my father scold my sis i think my sis tiao her or something la..so father whack her also....knn...even my father cannot stand her EYE hw can i stand nb.....nvr whack her she should happy already lo knn...........Haha.....i very happy nw la..........haha someone suddenly so sweet shio.....so unEXPECTED....haha.......ty for lighting up my day....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home