Sunday, September 9, 2007

Good luck to VOMIT GIRL AKA NINE HOLES AKA SM AKA LIM HUI TING

PICS

My Tail!!!!If straight confirm super long de

HP-CIGARETTE_WALLET

My face and Angela's CB face

Me...

SMOKING kills...


Spot me.

Me and my hao brother....

Hope get to take pics with her again..

Roar!!!

Finally a normal photo


Dam sad todae.....my best best best best best brother having her court review tomorro......mondae la...really hope nth happen to her lo..if nt bao men hw!!Todae spent the day with her and Angela...her so called "last day"......hope she wont go in lo..actually she going find ah boat wan....but he keep saying he busy.......i saturday nvr go hostel........cb...is i really sick lo knn...then PO call and scold....dam XL la......then she sae monday will tell me whether i have court review or nt lo...hope i dun hav la...if nt i confirm fly de............Todae hui ting treat me and angela waffle and bubble tea and sushi....nt much la....but then it meant alot for ppl that isnt rich.....we eat the waffle at the same time haha......really sad and happy todae...too bad another of our hao brother nt with us todae...she gotta work.....EVERYONE PRAY FOR HER OR YOUR MOTHER WILL GET SLAPPED MY BANGALA"S SLIPPER!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home