Wednesday, July 11, 2007

yay yay

Nwadays super duper fucking knn ccb sway xia...........get caught in girl toilet for smoking......and so much more la......nb...scared my court review xia...CSO start liao...they send that fucking letter to me.........Thanks to COCO TOH CHIA YONG, i bought the LV bag i wan....hehe....todae super dulan cb......met Joe..........he going for his stupid motobike lesson...lol......then we met at jurong polyclinic de.....cuz todae i pon the N lvl oral ma...so must produce MC.......when i took my frst fucking bloody step into that CheebyTIC polyclinic they just nice close liao cb.....then i spent 25 dollar seeing that fucking doctor.......i nth wrong sae i really gt something wrong lol.......that met angela and i treat her eat waffle lol....on the account of her peiing me........took some photos...so enjoy my face..





My next cover page for my Sheng Ge's album......
Name is"Its cUmin" lol

My album's Poster......again its for my album " Its cumin"


took with angela de...


Joe's helmet

Trying super duper hard to learn hw hui ting took her photos lol.....
complete failure..as u can c

who and who i dun wan sae la

Me climbing the gate lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home