Monday, May 14, 2007

Yay yay fuck ur grandma

Fucking blogger gt fucking problem knn..........so long no post liao......cant post pic..i gt dam lots of pic to post lo...knn............i nw on 18 months probation...sigh..........need to go weekend detention for 4 weeks in hostel:( then still need go the kick the stealing habit de......smoking cessation clinic.......go changni prison visit..........but then better then go boys hme ma...i that time go in few weeks scared liao....dam boring xia inside.....but the ppl inside funny funny de......Umm..i must thx Hui Ting for helping me make my blog so ugly.....haha......umm...i change number le....ask me on msn^ ^use back that 9093 number le............fucking police still cant bear to leave my phone...umm must thx Miss liza my probation officer also.....she helped me alot...Hui ting tio tagging lol-_- like nerd wearing ugly watch at leg liddat lol....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home