Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Sigh....

Photos for u to admire:

My sexy legs...


My long long tail

Dunno who took my phone and take de...

Cute hor..

Wee....free food for everyone



Gt good news.......Good news is that my hao brother de court review very shun li!!!! The judge praise her like fark la.........todae after i go MCYS meet PO then i go home then meet hui ting and cassandra(the amazing gurl) to samprong..then b4 they come,gt 1 uncle fucking sit infront of me....cb...nvr even ask la cb......then i sua la.....then when i want smoke i realise my lighter lost....so i lend frm him....i saw him smoke ma....then he bloody shake his fucking retarded head.......CB KIA......then i tell him i saw him lighting the cigarette...then he use that super lao lan and kuai lan tone.....he say ya i gt lighter...but i pan dan........come out smoke no lighter dont smoke la...he make me super shio lo cb....then it ell him i purposely wan....cuz my friend bring for me cb.....i wan ask ht and cass come join in the fun de....b4 they come the cb kia go le...nb _l_..then after that i go buy things..i giv that india fat ass lady $5.....then she sae i nvr giv......cb rite........i sae open shop then 5 dollar also wan cheat nb...then she accuse me no money then wan cheat cb....then i giv her another 5 dollar knn....sua sua lo........happy go lucky....control temper.....nb_l_.. so unlike me cb kia......Tell me what to do...i love you..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home