Monday, September 24, 2007

super sway....fuck the l@w

PICS:

Coco,Adeline,Dinesh and hui ting- i lied to hui ting i deleted this photo cuz i lazy to send her lol

Lying don at tennis table

my creation!!!lol

C hw the ugly grey bear with scales matched coco's shirt??

3 police car lol


Agrr!!!!dam sway todae.........i lose $100 todae...still nvm lo..in skol smoking with Agnes then kena caught............then nvm.....then Chew catch my Tail...........My beloved tail..i wan it to grow up with me de leh..nw must cut...worst part is i haven cut....must go skol let him cut until like dunno wa.d....agrr.......super duper duper sway la.......i really dun understand the law........y does it bann ppl below 18 to smoke?? i dun c the point in doing that.......this onli make the crime rate in singapore higher.....dont u agree????then somehw my PO get to knw about it..then she wana mit me and my parents tomorro.....think letting me knw my court review date le ba....i completely no confident at all lo...MyCSO haven finish....result suck cock....smoking senssation havent finish........hostel haven finish....my skol report think jialat jialt wan la...then hw!!! i dun wan waste my youth inside RTC!!!!DONT wan go inside c florenece pang lol........






Todae went jurong point to eat pizza hut with gi wah,coco,adeline,hui ting and dinesh............40 plus nia.....still ok la.....then they go do the children play thingy.....$8 5 ppl play lol....i and adeline play using tissue lol.....fun la..then we mess up the whole place....then that adeline like gong gong wan.............always kena cheat by us haha..actually should sae them la nt us....haha..then barney suck cock and cb for us lol....gt photo...haha..with hui ting next time then upload.... Oh ya i keep wana sae this but forgt..... Vincent:Thanks CASSANDRA,HUI TING,GI WAH,CAROL for helping me when i am really really really in need.......dun really expect cassandra to help lol....she too amazing liao...haha...it hink she still dunno about me blogging her "nice" photo and video ba....haha stupid!!!




Help me think hw i should spend my time wisely leh.....i THINK i wasted quite alot of my life away liao..dun wana continue....help me anyone??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home