Wednesday, October 3, 2007

flooded in saliva...

PIC:

Haha...my future work place de thingy..

THAT UNCLE THINKS HES sexier then me so purposely expose...

Gi wah the nan ren po

Act as though she dont knw i take her picture liddat...


BROTHERS!!!

Lol.......near my future work place take de..

the power of VICEROY!!!

Ghost!!!

BOSS


DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE liao la.......my chemistry paper tottal flunk la......1 1/2 hour i sleep 1 hour...wth....most funny part is that my paper soaked in my saliva.........i nt purposely de leh.......the paper too fucking hard liao...nt onli i sae lo.......recently dam jialat la...everything around me dam jialat la....hope everything over soon lo.....todae after exam went to samprong with gi wah and coco....then after that go mit cassandra makan...jiu go hiome liao......this whole fucking week i must reach home by 6 leh....poor me......PO giv de time curfew.......better then she charge me........sigh.........I HATE YOU

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home