Saturday, December 1, 2007

------free man------

PICS
Dishes
Dun talk to me. I rape!!
Emo hor..
gt feel right
Hidden VICEROY
SEE hw a girl with big head and butt should sit haha
Sing or die
My best buddies. Someone who will nvr talk back at me no matter wad i sae.



Been held captive for 2 days in court's lock up......dam cold inside la...the judge dunno nt happy about wad....... think maybe i laugh?? lame piece of shyt!!! haha...nvm la,....now come out liao...but tat doesnt means i am free...... still under probation...it doesnt matters la....as long as for now, i am half free!!!!!! haha......That cb cassandra sae worried that i went in and sit....and the day before my court review my friends went out wif me to enjoy just in case its my last day outside ma....she cb sae she lazy then dun wan come..........see la....friends be until liddat.....when we drink confirm tell u lazy call u de...T-R-U-S-T me......






You told me u still love me. Asked for patch once and then gave up. Can see how much ur "love" is. what to do?u like told the whole world u broke up wif ur ex and u didnt even tell anyone we broke up. NO it doesnt matter me. Just wanted u to see hw much you "love" me.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home