Sunday, November 25, 2007

--------Its Over---------

I declare myself, once again SINGLE.
Its onli for a few weeks. And now, its over. We ended the relationship in a chaos. Am i being too harsh? Am i being to rash? I dont think so. I seldom regret what i've done. So I didnt regret for making tis choice. Whats the point of being together when we both dont love each other? Its just meaningless. All i've given.All i had given up because of u. The things i gave up, ae all things tat are very important to me. Worst of all, you didnt even knw.what can i say? what can i do? You said its always about me.Think about this.When u said that, isnt it all about u too?Its always me or u.Its never US. I did not showed up on ur b'dae. Y??? U blamed me for tat. You knew i am on probation and you have your own programme in the day. Whose fault is it? You showed me black face because u feel hot.Whose fault is it? You said you still love me even though we broken up, and ure looking for a partner elsewhere. Did u meant what u've said?
Rubbish,Crap,Thrash,Bullshit.
Thats what you've been saying all the while.
So bored at home these few days. No place to go....... i recently really very jialat xia......no money no nothing. but life still goes on.....i am suddenly REinspired to be a photographer lol...after seeing works of some people.......Gosh.....how artistic can it get....Its really irritating when you see people doing things effortlessly and you cant even when u tried like hell.....Guess thats what they meant by "everyone is talented in their own ways" . So far i hav not found what i am talented in yet....
My court review is really here just 4 more days i think. My new PO hasnt contact me yet....dunno waiting for wad.....christmas maybe? dont dare to call and ask. afraid of reminding them that i still need to go my court review just in casee they forgotten. SILLY ME..........
Thinking of getting a new phone leh.......... my phone really cannot make it liao la.....while its still have its value i should sell it away ma...shouldnt i? Went to see what kinda phone i should get wif angela todae..........its all dam bloody expensive la...i bought my phone for like 600+ and nw i can onli sell it at around 260++ .....its onli like 3 months and the price dropped so much..........dam it....curse sony...hope the company collapse then sony ericsson phone will become rare and therefore the price of my phone will shoot up!!! wahahaha!!! How evil..... Just being me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home