Thursday, November 15, 2007

WEEEEE

PICS:

Me and the siao char bor!

Dang CASE!!


Tai ji auntie.....

The uncle playing.......C-H-I-L-D-I-S-H



Suppose to be a human hanging...



I finally pierced my cheek le........yay...piercing again soon ba.....recently life dam bored and miserable la......bo $$$ ......so bored also..everyone busy.....no one date me out.......feeling hungry almost every minute la..........cb _l_ .........having a flu nw :( .........sigh....been thinking alot this 2 days....about alot of things la...money...money..money....agrr....anyone wana donate to S-G-F-C ??? cuz sheng ge really needs help right nw.....sheng ge's friends too....that cb cassandra ps me tomorro knn....hope her work place catch fire and she dies inside...agrr....









For some fucking reasons i am bloody angry la......realise that i cant control my temper lately...i shoots dart at anyone when i am angry......i feel so angry when i am hungry...
At the same time, i am also feeling fucking scared nw...sigh.....court review comin...its not in a few month's time anymore....its just a matter of days nw....Everything in life is so meaningless......spending my day so stupidly....














Who is kind enough to deliver food to my doorstep at night?














who is kind enough to giv me allowance?














who is kind enough to let me whack when i am feeling down?














who is kind enough to company me smoke when i am feeling bored?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home