Wednesday, December 19, 2007

http://shengge.deviantart.com

PICS:
Stylo hor!!!! Raindrops
FIGHT!!!FIGHT!!

zzz...i failed my N level :( haha....so BYE BYE to boon lay sec......kinda miss the school already XD took alot of pic that gt "feel" haha....click on the link above to see them :) buy them if u want to........





I am thinking of taking photo of everything wif my beloved camera lol......my friends are all force to be my model haha....haha my photographer dream is getting nearer and nearer....who knws???? one day i MIGHT be some successful photographer XD I joined deviantart.com recently...........some web tat u can post the pics u took and let ppl comment on it..........so far so good...all the comments i recieved are some good comments haha..........who want to be the model for a successful-to-be photographer??? contact me wahahahahahahaha!!!





I read someone's blog recenty.......dam gross la......feel like puke directly to her _l_ face la........her name is *** ching....omg.....she said something like she felt like crying but tears jsut cant come out when she sees her friends cry -_- ........ then feel sad for those who cant make it to sec 5........... then below she shows her grade....
..... i admit her grades are qutie good.....but wats the point of consoling ppl then show ppl ur grades? to mak eppl feel even worst.........She has body odour also la.....whenever i walk pass her i will cover my mouth and pretend i wana puke lol......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home