Sunday, December 9, 2007

sianz la

PICS
Sasas and mi
LOL i forced angela to take tis
I was suppose to poke her breast
Clearing the mess tat sasa made haha
Handsome bo

So bored at home la...Went jp wif angela yesterday...she treating me and sasa eat Pizza hut because she gets her pay. First time she so good treat us eat stuff shio ^ ^ Actually theres so much stuff tat i wana post here. But for some reasons i kinda forget everything -_-





My ex workpalce still owes me $50 lol....a day's salary. I worked for a day and then quit -_- The people there is so fucked up _l_ except a few la.....they are always making dam lots of noise about everything i do.......the way i stand the way i walk the way i serve bla bla....it just suck. then i ask them to pass the salary to my friend so that i wont hav the need to go all the way down to get my pay ma....then they cb sae my friend isnt my maid _l_ gt their problem issit nb _l_ make me super dulan la...worst of all my friend like ai mai ai mai liddat knn......this salary thing at least dragg for 2 or 3 month lo fuck.AGRRR.





Tomorro we are celebrating coco's birthdae....but i am dam super not free la cb.....HOW!!!!! i hav CSO in the morning. Then after that i gtg polyclinic for the smoking thingy...onli then i can go out wif them...AND i got to be home by 9!!! Might as well not play better _l_








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home