Friday, December 7, 2007

Guess what???

Someone says his immune.Guess what.I am gonna bring u down like a dog. Your father gt raped by rats in hell. u told me tat ur mum opens her leg wide when she's drunk. one day u might not stand it and stuff slippers into that dam dirty gross hole. I said i am gonna bring u down like a dog, but then i dunn really knw hw. Its simply because i dunno how to deal wif DOGS.GOVERNMENT DOGS. Go suk their balls.
Dam bored at home xia......i nw seriously sibei dulan wif cassandra la nb _l_ make me go all the way down to tamp then sae next time she come nam dai. then cb she dun wan come _l_ fucker la cb.
Then that angela sae every friday sat sun free de. then nw she tell me she working till 4.
Save me!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home