Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sigh......Wish you all e best :'(

Pics:










Life seems so meaningless......my onli bestie go girls home liao......sigh....no ones there to care for me to talk to me to smoke wif me anymore.....when i need my friends they just arent there......my family has never been here for me....... NO ONE CARES :'[




















Going to mcys tomorro i think....had been dragging the meeting for so many days liao....later spread till PO there i confirm die die.......




















Slept at 4 yesterday and woke up at 7 in the night lol....sleep wake up sleep wake up.......




















Shes going in for 3 weeks i think.....her brother says tat 3 week isnt remand....hw can it be.....aiya dunno la......even if its onli 3 weeks hw am i gona survive???? im all A-L-O-N-E....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home