Friday, February 1, 2008

fucking bycth!!!



cb i nw really is dulan until i wan cry liao la knn...my mother bloody don wan giv me pocket money again ji bong _l_ she sae i nw working so no need giv me money...eh is she tell my ucle dun giv me my salary until the end of new year....then i eat wad shyt....._l_ dam knn wan la cb....i nw sibei sibei dulan la...where got people like tis de...she sae she dont want to see me sleep my life away..so ask me go find a job. the fact is tat she just wana save tat pathetic $10. i knw tat i did wrong things in the past. and i should be happy that shes even willing to giv me money. but who cares. i wont die because of tat $10.



Woke up early in the morning 6 o'clock to go find PO lol........i was late for half an hour......thought tat i would get scolded for being late....but luckily he didnt lol.......My ex school's principal wants to see me and my PO zzz....hope hope can get to go back to school la.....



Been working for 4 days already...dam tiring la.....nw my whole hand full of injuries la.......zzz because of this work,it really makes me think alot...i saw the difference between those that are educated and those that are not.......i delivered a hamper to the CEO of the bank UOB....the house is fucking big.....FUCKING FUCKING BIG!!!!! its so big tat u can stare at the walls for hours and hours la.......make me really wana work hard and earn lots and ltos of money to big that kinda house.......i think even if some people work until the day they die they also cant afford the house la...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home