Monday, March 31, 2008

PUNCH PUNCH






Met up with Gi wah and Coco today together with adeline. Gigi was suppose to be with us todae......I was actually meeting angela to watch movie.....but then i forgot i was suppose to meet up with adeline they all for pizza hut....so i PS-ed angela...........At the last min,that gigi told us hes going out with his friend.....so nt coming wif us..... i was so freaking pissed la......who wouldnt!!!!! i told him i already ps my friend....so he better dun ps us. So eventually, he went with us...while we were walking, he saw his friend..he then imeediatly cover up his face telling us tat his friends must not see him with us....we then ask him y. He said...his friend doesnt like him to be with us.....i wanted to confront them at first...but then,luckily my good side overwhelmed my bad side.......i kept on telling myself to cool down and nt be angry...i dun wan to get into a fight again...... besides, who wants to fight wif a bunch of nerds-_- tats just so lame...While we're reaching JP,we're suppose to eat there, i told him to go to his friends if he wants to...no one is forcing him..the only reason y hes still following us at tat time is because he still thinks im angry..afraid that i'll whack him or something......obviously, i wont. His expression shows me that he wanted to go with his other friends....so i ask him to go...Then he giv that kinda "its ok!! i wana go eat wif u" look........hes obviously faking it la........so i warned him..i said "before i start to 'FA BIAO' you better stop following us and fuck off" He than walked away.

His friends thinks tat we are cheating his money,using him because hes loaded......come on la.....we eat pizza hut both me and adeline pay on our own la hor..not like u guys leh....gigi is just plain dumb...kena cheat money he also dunno...



Two weeks ago, i got punched in the face by my uncle. it all started when my sis did something that irritates me, i ended up scolding her pig.<---- tats all i done. She asked me to DIAM. So we started quarreling....my father came in and asked me to go home.I was at my grandma's house.My fucking uncle used his fat body to block the door.i stood beside him for quite awhile waiting for him to move.I got impatient and asked him to siam. He call me dont'guai lan' with him, so apparently, its a must for me to react in a negative way.i pointed middle finger at him and he punched me. i was trying to whack him back but my family pulled us away frm each other. i was asking him......i scold my sister huan tio him isst. he just keep yakking about me being guai lan. I have my parents to teach me. i dun need him to teach me. Besides, he doesnt even teach his son well...and hes nt even a good example as a father, as an uncle. so what fucking rights does he have to punch me? Worst of all, my parents were on his side. My parents are just brainless..they are insulted and nw they're helping the one that insult them? my uncle 'kindly helped' them to teach their son..... treating as though their son had no parents to teach. They dont feel angry AT ALL. Instead, they scolded their poor son telling him that hes in the wrong....Im such a poor thing. Up till nw, im nt talking to them and they're nt talking to me.



I recently apologised to a old friend of mine for accusing her for stupid things in the past. Im glad we're ok nw. Who knws? i might just die soon.....so dun wan to die wif remorse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home