Wednesday, March 19, 2008

i will survive!!





Went for my PTI todae......tat was the onli time where i did not feel worried at all lol :] My teachers all gave positive comments about me :) every my principal walked up to my parents and gave good comment :) she said she did not recieve any bad comments....so to my parents its as good as a good comment lol...she and my parents are like nagging about hw me as 1,ONE,Yi ge,satu, person's beheaviour can affect other people -_- ........so after that, we went to pioneer mall wif dinesh and his dad........and something dam dam dam stupid happened. My beloved dad, ask me for lighter infront of dinesh's father...i was like staring at him asking him to shut up and he hept on saying non stop....i said " y should i hav alighter wif me" and he replied " hw u smoke without a lighter" .i tried so hard giving ppl the impression that im a good student,a good boy. and he one stupid sentence ruined everything!!!!! agrr







Before going to PTI, i went to coco's house to get my pencil case...i left it in the hospital when we went to see her. When i saw her through the window, i must admit. i was shocked lol.....she now has tat 'mummy' kind of look nw....tying that mama hair carrying her baby in her hand asking the dog to shut up so the baby can sleep, thats not the coco i knw lol... cant imagine that vain coco doing such things. I JUST CANT. lol...but its still a good thing that she acts like a mother now lol...it just gives ppl a kind of fantasy feeling....so heartwarming ;]







Im thinking of selling my camera already zzz....it cost me nearly to 800 bucks when i bought it,and nw harvey norman onli sells it at 599!!!! agrr....curse sony!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home