Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Pig leg

my leg :'[

WOOT :]

Affian: Am i sexier then vincent?
Irni: EEEWWWWW!!
Kenneth: No way!! VIncent is way sexier!
:]

Complete guide to selling urself :]




Vincent:Irni!! wana c something cool?
Irni:Sure!!
Vincent:Look!! Its my super chio PSP!!
Irni: WTF?
Vincent: Dun even think about asking me to let u play XP
Irni:-_-

i was busy entertaining myself while the rest are having fun :]

Im unstoppable!!!






Woot! Went to my class's BBQ yesterday:] So fun la...i reached home at 11! YAY!!!!! Its been around a year since i last rech home so late! YAY :] We had so much fun together la....Most people frm the class turned up... Im suppose to meet them at boon lay interchange's control station at 9 in the morning...but, as usual, i over slept zzz....so i went all the way there on my own :'[ the most pathetic thing is that i got lost... The instructuin given to me was to just take mrt to woodland and take bus and alight when i see the word 'Marine parade central' and walk to the pit. And i failed to follow it..hw pathetic -_- While after i reached, we started preparing for the bbq, burning up the charcoal and everything....just when things are all prepared, it started to rain! The wind was so strong that we were all shivering inside the shelter...we got wet even when we're inside the shelter...






After the rain stopped, i took off my shorts and swam in the sea in my boxers :] Am i sexy or wad? haha...while i was swimming and playing with the water, i accidently slipped on that fucking piece of glass.....When my classmates saw my leg they immediately do the first aid thing for me...they're frm St'John...lol so its like 5 girls molesting my leg :] haha u guys must be so envious of me right? hahaha...so now my leg is so so so swollen and painful :'[ Went to see doctor earlier...now my leg has that cast thing -_- so uncomfortable....even now,my leg is still bleeding....





Ps: Few more days to my birthday!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home